The Hotel Lights in between
East Mountain South
and Mink Deville
is a relief on my
weary eyes.
I'm tired
but not lacking sleep
of any kind.
I'm just
tired of it all.
Perhaps a bit pissed
about the coverage
at my inauguration-
think I deserved
more than I got
out of this hibernation.
Sucks to be sucked
dry of life
then cast as litter.
Hard to be upset
though
I want to be
near
forgotten
adored
wasted
loved
abused
alive.
Instead
you read
what you want
not what I write-
levitate in
your own steam
of golden toast-
kiss your own
fake life
you fake
to make real.
Perfect.
No room to
see me today
when the iron's hot.
Tomorrow's forecast
is dreary too.
Hope you hear me
when I scream
I hate you
for eating
all the berries
when I trusted
you would keep them
safe.
ps I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment