My sweetest love.
How can I even
begin to describe
the depth of
what I feel for you?
Your voice weakens
my legs beneath me
and grounds my soul.
Every thought is of you,
how to rescue us,
ways to bring me there.
I think of uprooting myself
from my home that is
incomplete without you
to be in a place nearer
the one I am to adore.
I'm ashamed for lacking
words that would ease
the fear in you
that I could ever love
another so completely.
Life could never age you
unkidly to my eyes
for they see only
the magnificant light
within your heart and mind.
My desire for your touch
and sexuality are far surpassed
by my hope to one day
be the man beside you
to kiss away your tears
from your angelic face
until they fall no more.
I love you so much,
but those words
are far too simple
for someone deserving
of so much more.
Please, I beg you,
please believe.
Believe I will never surrender
my feelings for you,
never waste another
written word on another,
that I will search
for ways to tell you
I love you everyday,
that my heart is yours
completely and ungaurded.
My Snow White,
your prince has come
to awaken
your mind, body, and spirit
with the tenderness
you always hoped for.
There's no excuse
for not having found you sooner,
and I appologize for that
with all I have in me.
But I swear to you,
you'll never spend
another day of your life
feeling alone.
Say you believe in us,
in this miracle God
has bestowed.
Say your love for me
grows deeper
with every heartbeat.
Say you'll let me
shower you with our love,
our hopes,
our dreams,
and fill your soul
with the same beauty
knowing your love
has given me.
Say you'll accept
how special you are to me.
Say you'll never waste
another rediculous thought that
you could ever disappoint me.
You bring me so much joy.
It is to you
that I am drawn.
If you search inside
you'll find me there
whenever you need me,
smiling,
ready and willing
to do whatever it takes
to make everything in your life
warm and free of darkness.
This is but a fraction
of what I'm saying
when I tell you
I love you.
I want to be
where you are.
To be your protector,
your lover,
your best friend,
your confidant,
your partner in life,
the one you rely on,
your breath of fresh air,
the one you trust
your deepest thoughts to,
your husband,
your eternal.
No comments:
Post a Comment